If you're experiencing issues with setting up your account, or logging in to, Dispo, try the following troubleshooting tips. Some of them might sound simple, but we can't rule anything out!
Ensure your device is running the latest version of iOS, and the latest version of Dispo.
- You can ensure you're on the latest version of iOS by navigating to your phone Settings, navigating to General, and then tapping on Software Update.
- To ensure you're on the latest version of Dispo, search for Dispo in the App Store, and update if it prompts you to do so.
Ensure you have a strong Internet connection.
- Dispo requires a strong Internet connection not only to load, but to prompt the authorization needed to log you in! Make sure your device has a good connection, whether it be cellular data or WiFi.
I signed up using my phone number, and it didn't send me a code.
- If you haven't received a code via SMS, try force quitting the app and attempting the process again. Also, Dispo isn't supported in a handful of countries — please refer to this list to ensure we can send SMS to your country!
I entered my phone number, and the "That's my number!" button is greyed out.
- In rare circumstances, the app will get caught up submitting your phone number to verify. If this is the case, we recommend force quitting the application and trying again. If it continues to persist, delete the application and re-install it from the App Store.
I got a verification code, but when I used it, the app said "$#@%!! Please try again".
- If this occurs, press the Back arrow, and tap the "That's my number!" button once more. Use the new code it sends you, and you should be good!
I can't remember which method I used to sign in when I made my account.
- That's okay, things happen! Dispo automatically matches the account you created to the method you used, so as long as you try the options, your account will find you! If you think you've made an extra account on accident, feel free to send us a note and we can get rid of it!
If you don't see a question you have answered here, feel free to reach out to us!