Welcome to Dispo! We're thrilled to have you, and we can't wait for you to begin capturing memories. ✨
There's no way we can summarize all that Dispo has to offer on one page, but we'll do our best to share some of the basics.
Here's how you can get started:
- Download Dispo from the App Store, and create an account!
- Once you've made an account, you're ready to roll! You can start shooting immediately!
- Take dispos and develop them now, or wait for them to develop at 9 AM the next morning. We'll be sure to give you a shout as soon as they're developed, so you don't forget. 😉
- Dispo is more fun with friends! Create rolls that you and your BFFs can all shoot to. This makes it easy to share pics and make memories together!
- Rolls can either be public, or private, and you can invite friends either directly from the roll creation page, or from your friends' profiles!
- Give your friends a follow so you can keep tabs on their rolls — you can locate them by using the search function, or by taking advantage of friend finding! 🚀
Dispo is packed with features that enable, and encourage, you to have fun when sharing, so we've compiled everything there is for you to know within the Knowledge Base! Poke around — you might even learn a neat trick or two, and if you ever get lost, just give us a holler. 💚