Here's how to take a dispo:
Use the viewfinder to line up your subject, and press the green shutter button to capture.
You can zoom in, and zoom out using the scroll wheel located to the right.
You're able to toggle flash by tapping the ⚡️ button near the top of your screen. You'll know flash is ready when you see the red light.
Tap the 🔄 button in the upper right-hand corner to switch between the back camera, and the front-facing camera. Cheese 😁
Tip: To take a dispo in landscape, just turn your phone sideways — Dispo automatically detects the orientation of your device.
To switch the camera you're currently using, swipe along the shutter buttons located near the bottom of the camera.
To make it easier to share dispos with friends, we've added the ability to shoot to Rolls directly from the camera. Here's how to shoot directly to rolls:
- Tap the ⨁ button on the top bar that currently shows "Library".
- Select the roll(s) you'd like to shoot to by either selecting it directly, or searching for it. You can also create a new roll directly from this panel by selecting the ⨁ button.
- Swipe down on the panel, and the selected roll(s) will be ready for you to shoot to.
- Tip: Any dispos shot directly to a roll will also be developed to your Library.
- To clear all currently selected rolls, tap the minus (⊖) button located to the left of the rolls.
When taking dispos, you have the option to decide whether you’d like your photos developed traditionally at 9 AM, or immediately. The toggle is located directly above the roll drawer, and can be changed for individual dispos.
If you still need help, get in touch with us.